Healing With Hypnotherapy
Why Healing With Hypnotherapy?
Healing with Hypnotherapy provides us with a way to overcome many of life’s challenges in a calm and relaxed way.
Hypnotherapy is a highly focused state, achieved by moving into an altered state of consciousness through extreme relaxation. Typically in a Hypnotherapy session you will experience a sense of deep relaxation with your attention narrowed and focused on suggestions from the therapist.
The suggestions offered by the therapist are to the subconscious of the client. As the subconscious mind is a deeper-seated, more instinctive force than the conscious mind this is the part which has to change in order for behaviour to alter.
Here are a few hypnosis facts:
- Hypnosis is a natural state of mind and is very safe.
- No one has been hurt by hypnosis.
- Hypnosis is not mind control.
- You are always in control.
- You can hear at all times.
- You cannot get stuck in hypnosis, no one has ever been stuck in hypnosis.
- The worst thing that can happen to you in a hypnosis session is that you can fall asleep.
- Hypnosis is not sleep, it is focused consciousness.
- Sleep is a state of unconsciousness.
- Sleep in hypnosis terms means close your eyes and relax deeply as if you are asleep.
What a Healing Session With Hypnotherapy Entails.
Before the session there is a consultation to discuss what challenges need to be addressed and what the ideal out come or goals are. Once this is established a customised script is composed specifically to your needs and an appointment for the actual session is made. You will then be helped to relax and taken into an altered state of consciousness where suggestions will be offered to you sub-conscious. Sessions are conducted via zoom and a recording of the session is taken so that you may enjoy the session as many times that you wish.
Book Your Free Consultation Now!
I offer free 15 minute Zoom consultations to help people to decide if healing with hypnotherapy is something that will help them. There are zero obligations for you to take a session after the consultation.